Tuesday 24 July 2007

Logo Teaser

Here's a little teaser, basically just a logo test. It was really satisfying to create this using the LOTR Ringbearer font and some music I composed a while back. It's exciting to see a little flavour of what might be to come.


This entire clip was made in Sony Vegas 6 (apart from the music of course). It took about 2 hours to make.
Next up I'll post on the story, the cast, the locations and there's even a behind the scenes video of us making our first orcs this weekend...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you make the music, Chris?

Chris B said...

Yes it is indeed my music. (Hi Dave)
C

Unknown said...

Cool. Very atmospheric and in keeping with LOTR. Impressive, if frustratingly "teasing"

TwelveMile said...

I like this a lot (logo and music). I'm looking forward to some info about the cast, the storyline (whatever you feel you can divulge), and what camera you're using for the shoot.

Hope all goes well!