Tuesday 20 October 2009

Free screening in Cardiff

The Hunt for Gollum returns to Wales this Saturday (24th October) at the Chapter Cinema, Cardiff. I'll be attending the free screening, along with actor Arin Alldridge (Arithir) and some of the crew.

FAN-TASIA: The Hunt For Gollum + Blair Thumb (ctba)
Saturday, 24 October 2009 18:15 Cinema 2

I'm delighted to see that they're also showing Blair Thumb, a fan movie by Steve Oedekerk, writer of Bruce Almighty. I enjoyed his hilarious Thumb Wars in my student days. Should be a lot of fun.

Tickets are free (of course) and you can reserve them at the box office, although the cinema is quite small so call them to reserve.

I'm looking forward to getting back to Wales for the first time since we filmed some of the mountain scenes there. In other news, I recently got back from Canada, from the FNC in Montreal. Soph & I were very kindly received and enjoyed a panel with some other participative film-makers. In particular www.touscoprod.com seem to have a novel approach to film funding.

Also, I should tell you there's a festival screening in Geneva at the Festival Tous Ecrans on November 5th. More on that soon,

Chris

No comments: